For centuries, humankind has looked for insurance against vermin and different life forms which undermine our wellbeing, our nourishment, our condition and the area in which we work and live. Our chief safeguards against these operators of obliteration are acknowledged as Phenol cresol '. Early cresol included common pyrethrum, bitumen, camphor, vinegar and rose water. In the cutting edge definition, our cresol is a composition containing at least one dynamic substances that will at least repulse, control or annihilate hurtful organisms. Our Phenol cresol is fundamental in our regular day existence for the reasons of protection and avoidance.
Showing 5 ItemsSolubility: most organic solventsApplication: IndustrialDensity: 1.06 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)Appearance: Clear Yellow to brownIngredients: Mix CresolPhysical Form: LiquidProperties: mixture of Para,Meta and Ortho Isomer with small amount of phenolSupply Ability: 100000 Per WeekPrice: 400 INR/Kilograms
- It is used to make a variety of compounds, including polymers, resins, and medicines.
- Because of its antibacterial characteristics, it is commonly employed in antiseptic and disinfection compositions.
- It is used in the production of insecticides and medications.
- It can be highly toxic and thus should be evidently handled and stored properly.
- Supply Ability: 100000 Per WeekMelting Point: 40.5Purity: 98 %Molecular Weight: 94.11 Grams (g)Molecular Formula: C6H6OHStorage: Room TemperatureSmell: SharpShelf Life: 1-2 YearsPrice: 125 INR/Kilograms
- Purity: ortho,meta,para cresol with small amount of xylenol and phenolDensity: 1.034 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)Supply Ability: 1000 Per MonthPrice: 190 INR/Kilograms
- Supply Ability: 100 Per MonthUsage: It is used for disinfecting skin and to relieve itching.Poisonous: YESPhysical Form: LiquidApplication: PharmaceuticalSmell: PungentAppearance: Yellow liquidDensity: 1.03 ~ 1.05 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)Price: 150 INR/Kilograms
- Supply Ability: 500000 Per WeekProduct Type: CresolPurity: mixer of CresolMolecular Weight: cresylic acid Grams (g)Smell: SharpShelf Life: 1-3 YearsMolecular Formula: mixer of cresolStorage: Room TemperaturePrice: 150 INR/Kilograms