Price And Quantity
- 145.00 INR
- Mix Ethylene Glycol
- Ethylene Glycol
- liquid in room temperature
- Mixture of Ethylene glycol
- Ethylene Glycol
- 1150 ~ 1230 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- IBP 100 C ~ 250 C
- Room Temperature
- Organic Chemicals
- Mix Glycol
- Mix glycol
- Industrial Grade
- Dyes,Resin industrial
- Mixture of glycol , Mixed glycol
- 1) Ceramic Industries 2) Construction Industries 3) Coolant Manufacturing 4) Leather Industries 5) Textile Industries
- Ethylene glycol
- Mix Glycol, mixture of Poly ethylene glycol , Di ethylene glycol , water
- Liquid Coating
- 1 Years
- mono ethylene glycol 90 % + Diethylene glycol 8% + other 2 %
- 1 Years
Mix Glycol is widely used in ceramic, coolant formulating, leather, construction, & textile industries. It is a light yellow colored clear liquid having specific gravity of 1.15. This organic compound belongs to the alcohol family having two hydroxyl groups attached to different carbon atoms. Liquid glycol is known to be the excellent precursor to polyester fibers and resins in plastic industry and in preparation of PET required to make bottles for beverages.
Mix Glycol Specifications:
- Appearance: Clear light yellow liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.23
- Contents: Mix Glycol ; DEG - 5 % - 15 % ; PEG - 50 % - 55 % ; Other polymers - 10 %
- Moisture: 15% - 20 % by KF
Uses of Mix Glycol:
- Ceramic Industries
- Construction Industries
- Coolant Manufacturing
- Leather Industries
- Textile Industries
Q. Can you use mix glycol as antifreeze?
Ans: Yes, mix glycol is frequently utilized in systems and applications as an antifreeze agent to thwart freezing and offer corrosion prevention.
Q. Do mix glycol formulas employ a variety of glycol types?
Ans: Yes, many glycol types may be used in mix glycol compositions.
Q. How should I safely handle mix glycol?
Ans: It's crucial to take the appropriate safety precautions when handling mix glycol.
Q. Are there any particular blend glycol storage requirements?
Ans: Mix glycol must be kept out of direct sunlight in firmly sealed containers.
- ICD Vadodara
- Letter of Credit (L/C) Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 1000000 Per Month
- 2 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 230 Kgs HDPE Drum Tanker load
- Middle East Asia Africa
- Tripura Assam Chandigarh Himachal Pradesh Andaman and Nicobar Islands Nagaland Uttarakhand Haryana Madhya Pradesh Rajasthan Daman and Diu Maharashtra West India Lakshadweep Punjab Mizoram Tamil Nadu South India Telangana Jammu and Kashmir Arunachal Pradesh Andhra Pradesh Sikkim Gujarat East India Goa Pondicherry Meghalaya Jharkhand Dadra and Nagar Haveli Kerala Bihar Manipur West Bengal Delhi Uttar Pradesh Karnataka North India Central India Odisha Chhattisgarh All India
- An ISO 9001,18001, 45001 Certified