Price And Quantity
- 200.00 - 250.00 INR
- 1.06 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Clear liquid
- It is used as a cold sterilant to disinfect and clean heat-sensitive equipment such as dialysis instruments, surgical instruments, suction bottles, bronchoscopes, endoscopes, and ear, nose, and throat instruments.
- 100.11 g/mol Grams (g)
Ethyl Benzalkonium Chloride 50% (EBKC) is a very effective antibacterial agent and preservative that has 50% active component. EBKC is a quaternary ammonium compound with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity. Its vast use spans a wide range of sectors, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and personal care goods. Ethyl Benzalkonium Chloride 50% EBKC is specially developed to provide superior antibacterial effectiveness while putting user safety first. To avoid direct dermal or ocular exposure, it is critical to follow established guidelines and use suitable protective measures.
- Ethyl Benzalkonium Chloride 50% (EBKC) has powerful antibacterial characteristics.
- EBKC has a high water solubility, making it simple to include into a variety of formulations and products.
- EBKC maintains its efficacy and endurance in a variety of storage and environmental conditions.
- When used and disposed of appropriately, EBKC is biodegradable and has a low environmental effect.
Q. Are there any safety concerns with utilizing EBKC?
Ans:While EBKC is usually regarded as safe when taken as advised, it is critical to adhere to established parameters.
Q. Is EBKC friendly to the environment?
Ans:EBKC degrades and has a short environmental persistence.
Q. Is EBKC effective against bacterial resistance?
Ans:EBKC has been shown to be effective against a variety of bacteria, including those resistant to particular antibiotics.
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days