- 180 INR
- 630 Grams (g)
- Nonyl Phenol ethoxylated
- 6 ~ 8
- 98 %
- Ethoxylated Nonyl Phenol
- 10 C
- 1.05 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Ethoxylated Nonyl phenol
- 1-2 Years
- water White
- Room Temperature
Ethoxylated Nonyl Phenol 9.5 mole Technical Details
- 1) CAS No. : 9016-45-9
- 2) Molecular formula : C15H24O(C2H4O)9.5
- 3) Molecular Weight : 630
- 4) Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow viscous liquid
- 5) Colour : Transparent
- 6) Flash point :- >250C
- 7) Freezing Point :- <10 C
- 8) Moisture Content :- 1.0 Max
- 9) Hydroxyl Value :- Between 85 to 100
- 10) pH 1 % in Aq.Solution :- Between 6.0 to 8.0
Q. What are the uses of Ethoxylated Nonyl Phenol 9.5 mole?
Ans: This is used in several textile processing, dust control, cleaners, detergents, coatings and paints. It is also demanded for several applications in the leather industry. This is a colorful viscous liquid of phenolic odor. It can be simply formulated through acid-catalyzed alkylation of phenol. This is used in large volumes in assorted industrial processes. It is used for personal hygiene, automotive, latex paints, consumer laundry detergents, and lawn care products.
Q. Why Ethoxylated Nonyl Phenol 9.5 mole is used in detergents?
Ans: It is a nonionic surfactant, which can be dissociated into several ions. It is used in several aqueous solutions. It is used in the detergent powder, on account of its ionic counterparts as well as insoluble property in hard water.
Q. What is the specific gravity of Ethoxylated Nonyl Phenol 9.5 mole?
Ans: Liquid based Nonylphenol Ethoxylate is available with 1.06 specific gravity. The hydroxyl value of the chemical falls between 85 to 100.
Q. What is the molecular formula and molecular weight of Ethoxylated Nonyl Phenol 9.5 mole?
Ans: The molecular formula is C15H24O(C2H4O)9.5 and molecular weight is 630.
- ICD Vadodara
- 1000000 Per Month
- 1-4 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 220 Kgs HDPE Drum 50 Kgs HDPE Drum
- Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India