- 275 INR
- Epoxy Resin 70 ER 70 is a Brown Clear solution of Epichlorohydrin, Bisphenol, and Xylene ER 70 has Excellent Chemical, Corrosion and Water Resistance
- clear Brown
- Epoxy Resin
Epoxy Resin 70
ER 70 is a solution of Epichlorohydrin, Bisphenol, and Xylene
ER 70 has Excellent Chemical, Corrosion and Water Resistance
- Construction Application
- Fiber Application.
- Solvent based Anti-Corrosive Coatings
- Industrial Paints
Epoxy Resin Specifications
Dark Black Brown Colour
70.85 % W/W
Viscosity@25 degree centigrade (flow cup)
52 degree centigrade
Storage and shelf life
Material stored in the original unopened containers under cool dry condition between 10 and 25C will have a shelf life of at least one-year. Once used the containers must be kept sealed to prevent effects from water, air or contaminants.
Health and safety
Epoxy resin systems may cause sensitisation by skin contact or inhalation may be corrosive, harmful or toxic. It is therefore strongly recommended that skin and eye contact is avoided by the using of appropriate personal protective equipment such as gloves, safety glasses or goggles and overalls. Wash any contamination from the skin immediately and thoroughly and do not eat, smoke or drink in the working vicinity. Under normal working conditions a good source of ventilation is adequate, however if the material is heated then local exhaust ventilation (LEV) may be required especially for curing ovens. The above is given as a guide only; please refer to RX/HX439N Health and Safety data or our Technical Service Department for individual/specific advice.
Description of first aid measures
In all cases of doubt, or when symptoms persist, seek medical attention. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If unconscious, place in recovery position and seek medical advice.
Remove to fresh air, keep the patient warm and at rest. If breathing is irregular or stopped, administer artificial respiration.
If accidentally swallowed rinse the mouth with plenty of water (only if the person is conscious) and obtain immediate medical attention. Keep at rest. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Remove contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water or use a recognised skin cleanser. Do NOT use solvents or thinners.
Remove contact lenses, irrigate copiously with clean, fresh water, holding the eyelids apart for at least 10 minutes and seek immediate medical adviceat least 10 minutes and seek immediate medical advice
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000000 Per Month
- 3-5 Days
- 220 Kgs HDPE Drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 9001,18001
103-A, Windsor Plaza, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India