- 150 INR
- 145.00 - 180.00 INR
- all most major solvents
- mixer of Cresol
- Cresylic Acid
- 1.07 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- cresylic acid Grams (g)
- Cresylic Acid
- mixer of cresol
- Cresylic acids are typically liquids, although they may crystallize, depending on isomer composition and the temperature. They range from colorless to yellow, amber, red or brown.
- Room Temperature
- Yellow to Red liquid
- 5+ ~
- 1-3 Years
We as experts bring forth various organic compounds that can be classified under Cresol. Also referred to as hydroxytoluene, these compounds can either be derived naturally or can also be synthetically manufactured under controlled lab conditions. The compounds can be found either in the form of liquid or solid as per the temperature and can be distinguished by its "coal tar" smell. Industrially, the use and application of Cresol chemical is vast and varied. The major uses of the compounds are seen as precursors or synthetic intermediates while making other compounds and materials. Large scale application of the compounds are witnessed in industries like dyes, plastics, pesticides, and pharma.
Minimum Order Quantity
Industrial,Disinfectant chemical,Wire Enamel
Shiv Shakti Trading
Lyzol type disinfectant,Wire enamel
Main Features of Cresol Chemical:
2) Cresols are distinguished by the formula C7H8O
3) Cresols contain ortho-, meta-, and para- isomers.
4) Trace amounts of phenol and xylenols are found in commercial grades of these compounds.
- ICD Vadodara
- 500000 Per Week
- 1-4 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 230 Kgs DRUMS
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 18001
411, Windsor Plaza, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India